Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:22:08 -0500

I got quite a few responses from list members, and thank you.
Several suggested checking for hypothyroid.

A few female list members said they have gout.
Other list members don't have it, but noted it is an arthritic disorder and
while less common in women than men, it does occur.  Since there seems
to be an association between Celiac Sprue and arthritic disorders in a
number of Celiacs, gout can occur.

Thank you to all of my listmates, for your input!
Vicki