From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:56:31 -0700

Last year, my meal was messed up at this place. Annual visit to kids this
week, running out of options, tried it again tonight.

Hostess knew zero. Said ask waitress.
Waitress was oddly giddy (high?) and practically argued with me about the
April 2018 allergy menu. Said flippantly, “However it’s on the menu is how
it comes out.” No protocol in kitchen. I asked for manager. He said if she
enters it in as gf, it will be done separate and my tortillas will be corn.
Hubby and I ordered gf, both got flour tortillas. Food runner was
flustered, but took them back. I heard her ask for corn tortillas, but it
was obvious the meals were not entered as gf or allergy.

Waitress didn’t give a hoot, so for the first time ever, we dropped our
usually generous tip to 10%. I had even joked with her earlier that I tip
well if I don’t get sick!

I rarely write bad reviews, but I was on FindMe GF before we left the place
and did their iPad Ziosk survey. This place screwed up last year and this
year! Done!

I can understand an innocent error, but this place truly didn’t care,
despite a quick apology from the manager who dropped the ball. Having an
allergy menu is useless. Restaurants don’t owe us anything, but it’s
meaningless to have an allergy menu without protocol.

FYI. It wasn’t crowded. The kitchen staff outnumbered the customers!

FYI...I inadvertently ate ice cream with wheat this morning. One bite. Then
realized my good and grabbed my Glutenease 2X. Did fine all day. Now, not
so fine. Not sure if it was the ic or Chili’s or both, but I need more
Glutenease 2x and some good luck!

*******
*******