From:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:26:08 -0700

Hello Listmates,
We are considering planning a trip to Japan and are interested in learning about the ease or difficulty of eating gluten free there for a Celiac.  We would most likely be planning this trip ourselves, as opposed to taking a tour.  Has anyone recently traveled to Japan?  If so, can you enlighten me on a few things:
1)  Where does a trip to Japan fall on the easy to difficult trip scale for a Celiac who needs to eat gluten free?
2)  Are there certain cities or areas in Japan that are more or less Celiac friendly?
3)  Any recommendations or tips for eating gluten free in Japan would be most appreciated
As always, thank you for being my go to consultants.
With appreciation, CJ

*******
*******