From:
Carol Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:42:47 -0500

Mono and diglycerides have been discussed on this list as being safe for
celiacs. However, many companies use a wheat carrier with these substances.
I had emailed this company for gluten info and here is their response...

Below is a list of products that contain gluten or wheat carriers.
Check with your physician to see if any of our remaining products may be
suitable for your use.

* Myoplex Deluxe shakes and bars
* Myoplex powder shakes* and bars**
* Myoplex Light powder shakes* and bars**
* Myoplex Mass**
* Myoplex Carb Sense powder*/**
* Myoplex Carb Sense bars**
* Myoplex Storm bars**
* AdvantEdge Carb Control Bars**
* AdvantEdge Nutrition Bars**
* AdvantEdge Quick Stir
* Muscle Drive Powder
* Muscle Drive Bar
* Results for Women shakes and bars**
* Simply Gain
* SyntheVol 2 HP
* CytoVol HP and CytoVol RTD
* AdvantEdge Muscle Recovery (powder and RTD)
* Precision Protein RTD
* AdvantEdge Protein RTD
* Body-for-LIFE bars

* These products contain oat fiber

** These products contain monogylcerides and diglycerides that are
derived from vegetable oil but the wheat carrier may cause a reaction in
those who are particularly sensitive.

Thanks for your email and have a fit day!
EAS Website Advisor

The FREE Body-for-LIFE e-newsletter can keep you up to date on new
Body-for-LIFE Success Stories, products, training articles and great
recipes. So sign up for this valuable information.
Click here to subscribe

(I found it interesting that they actually admit to using wheat as a
carrier for their mono and diglycerides.)

Sender : [log in to unmask]
Tracking Number : T20050303003RZ292565
Pool : QA-Advisor
Sent to : <[log in to unmask]>
Date : 3/3/05 6:49 AM
---

I have purchased your Advant Edge Carb control drinks in mixed berry and
citrus splash.
Do these products contain wheat, rye, barley or oat derivatives. Or the
gluten proteins? I must avoid these substances due to celiac disease.
Also
do you have a gluten free list of your products that would be safe for
me
to consume that you could send me.

Carol Ray