From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 09:45:28 EDT

After wading through files, I have not been able to find a bread recipe
for a Welbuilt small bread machine.  Most of my attempts have overflowed
the machine causing a fire.  Does anyone have a recipe that for that
kind of machine?  I am sure it is in the archives somewhere, but perhaps
I am just not searching correctly.  Is there some other way of getting
to the item wanted on the list without going through each file in
recipes?  Please answer personally.  Thanks Carol in NJ