From:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 09:36:05 -0500

Happy 2008!

The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide (McGraw-Hill, May 2008) is available for preorder. This book is a true labor of love as I have been researching and writing about issues related to the nutritional quality of the gluten-free diet for a number of years. While this book contains extensive sections on ingredients, labeling, oats, and wheat starch, a good portion is devoted to helping readers ensure that their gluten-free diet is healthy. This book also contains recipes that incorporate gluten-free whole grains. Many of these recipes were graciously contributed by colleagues and friends, including national support group leaders, dietitians at celiac disease centers, and moms who cook for children with celiac disease. I am exceedingly grateful to McGraw-Hill for recognizing the need for such a book.

Both The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating may be ordered from www.glutenfreedietitian.com or amazon.com. As always if you have any questions about the gluten-free diet please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

Tricia

Tricia Thompson, MS, RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian
Nutrition Consultant Celiac Disease