From:
Margie RN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margie RN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:30:19 -0500

My in-laws want to take the whole family on a cruise to the Caribbean
in April '08.  They have not chosen a cruise line yet, so I was
hoping I could get some feedback/info for which one might accommodate
our GF needs best.  We have 2 GF teens, so they have to have kid-
friendly meals.  (Although DD16 will eat just about anything that's
GF, but DS13 is VERY picky!)

Anyone with any suggestions?  We've never been on a cruise before, so
some guidance would be great too!

TIA!

Margie R
In South Central PA...on the Mason Dixon Line