From:
Dab Steadman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:18:53 -0500

Dear Co-Listees,

   After having extremely loose stools for more than 3 years, I've
finally found something that works for me.  It's an enzyme product made
by Solaray called PANCREATIN 1300.  I take 1 with each meal and viola`-
near normal stools!!  It's great not to feel totally depleted all the
time!

I'm also taking AMINO FUEL 2000 (extra strength amino acid tablets) made by
TwinLab to supply any nutrients missing or not absorbed in my regular diet.

These products have made a substantial difference in my energy level.
(Please note that I have no financial connection/interest in these
products.)

Wishing you all the very best of life in the New Year!

-Dab Steadman
Portland, OR