From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:24:24 -0400

We'll be in San Antonio at the lovely gluten free B&B, Chicken Paradise
before heading to a wedding in Dallas. We'll have two lunches and two
dinners out, during our stay. There are TOO many great options there so for
those who've dined gluten free there - please tell me your fave places.

We're driving to Dallas and will stop in Austin for lunch. So far
Wild Wood Art Cafe has my vote since I can buy goodies to supplement my
meals in Dallas at the Adolphus. For those who've been to Wild Wood Art
Cafe - what is your favortie meal and/or dessert? The odther option was
Maudies but we're having Tex-Mex that night in Dallas.

It looks like I'll get to choose a place for lunch in Dallas and we have
most of the day to kill before the 6 pm wedding. Dallas has a neat place called
Kozy Kitchen with many gf options, only 3.5 miles from the hotel. Plano (about
20 miles away) has a 100% gluten free restaurant...called Delicious-N-Fit (or a
bistro inside there). Any advice on these two options for lunch would be
greatly appreciated.

In-laws want Tex-Mex for dinner Friday night and so far, Blue Mesa Grill has
the best reviews -for places with a gluten free menu - I've found. Gotta stay
in Dallas proper but I'm open to other suggestions for Tex-Mex with gf menu
AND a kids menu.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

TJ