From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:24:49 +0000

I wanted to respond to the group about the recent Sonic post.  I have
checked with 4 different Sonic restaurants in our area.  Some of them have
a dedicated fryer, but unless you tour the restaurant, do you notice that
the chicken strips and onion rings are fried right next to the french
fries.  I personally went in our Sonic, and could see the droppings from
the onion rings, sitting on top of the french fry oil.  Although it wasn't
alot, it was still present.  After seeing it, I decided the only thing we
will eat from there is a burger or ice cream.  We have adopted the "steak
and shake" theme for Sonic.  It is also our LAST RESORT for a place to eat
if we are out and about.  Just ask for a tour and make your own decision!
I must say I am optimistic that with the change in french fry preparation
maybe we can get them to change.

Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds
www.dallasrock.org