From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:00:17 -0600

Dear listmembers,

This is a private e-mail I received tonight from a supposed listmember
regarding my post to the list about calling Hershey's to verify the status
of Special Dark chocolate for my daughter.  I will not post his or her
email address, although I feel angry enough to.  If anyone would like to
respond to this ludicrous statement, I would be happy to give you their
email address.  E-mail me at [log in to unmask]

> Subject: Hershey and other companies
> Date: Thursday, December 11, 1997 9:14 PM
>
> Why don't you learn to read labels on all of the products you purchase
> instead of bothering these companies with your phone calls.  Its people
> like you that bother these companies with your unimportant questions and
> try to make your self out as some big expert.  This is why some of these
> companies refuse to answer important questions that some of the other of
> us have which pertains to the health of all CA and DH people.

Anyone who has read my posts, knows that I am eternally grateful for all
the help I have received for my daughter and I have responded as often as I
could to try to help others facing this disease.  I don't feel I deserved
to be "flamed" like this, but I'll let you be the judge.

Thanks for your support.

Warmly,

Bev Wahl