From:
Cindy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:28:42 EST

Has anyone ever successfully reached the Goya company?  Their website has no
email address.  Their toll free number led me to 2 people who said "we have
no customer service, only sales people"  who then sent me to the sales office
who said "our sales people are on the road, you can leave a message".  I did
that, but of course no response.  And just what do you think they might know
about gluten???
They do have some great beans with ingredients listed as the bean itself and
water, maybe salt.  I search for protein as my diet is so limited and
hypoglycemic symptoms prevail.  This company has been of no use.  Maybe
someone out there has investigated their products for GF safety??
Thank you  ~Cindy