Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 00:05:26 -0400

Remember the slogan for a gasoline company many years ago - Put A Tiger
In Your Tank ?  I know I'm dating myself to even remember the Fake
Promotional Tiger Tails they gave away for people to let hang out of
there cars gas tank.

Well we now have a slogan for our latest and very exotic Gluten-free
Getaway - Put A Wild Tiger In Your Vacation Plans.  And while your
imagining that, also imagine that for 2 nights we will safari for the
Tigers from a 6-Star Luxury Tenting Camp.

Join us on February 23, 2015 for our first tour of India - one of the
most fascinating, diverse and exciting places on earth.

* * *   INDIA'S GOLDEN CIRCLE   February 23 - March 7, 2015

$200 per person Early Bird Discount

* * *   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE + TOUR OF MUNICH & INNSBRUCK
August 24 - September 3, 2014

An elegant cruise from Budapest up the river to Passau.  12 Excursions
and open bar included in the cost.  As of this time there may still be a
cabin available.

* * *   ALASKA CRUISE + TOUR OF VICTORIA, BC
June 14 - 23, 2014

CHECK ALL OF THIS OUT ON OUR WEBSITE HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

IN THE WORKS:

*  TOUR OF SCOTLAND, WALES, IRELAND

*  TOUR OF SWITZERLAND

AND THERE ARE MORE GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS IN THE WORKS ! ! !

Let us know where in the world you would like to go.

Join us by becoming a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our informative
Quarterly Newsletter; Member Only Discounts on all of our Gluten-free
Getaways; Participate In Our Members' Test Kitchen and much more.

Send your annual membership check to us in the amount of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Court      Havre de Grace, MD 21078

CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM