From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 22:18:24 -0500

Many of you have probably already noticed this:  The web page associated
with the CELIAC e-mail list is not currently available.  I'm referring
to:  <http://rdz.acor.org/lists/celiac/index.html>  It appears that the
entire "rdz.acor.org" site went down during the holiday break, in
which case there may be no humans around to fix things until Monday,
January 4th.

If you've been trying to access our web page, all I can suggest for now
is that you try again on Monday.  In the meantime, you can get any of
reference files by e-mail.  To get a list of the available files (along
with short descriptions), and instructions for obtaining them, send a
message to [log in to unmask] containing the following
line:

   GET CELIAC FILEDESC

You should receive the information in an e-mail message a short time
later.

-- Holly, Michigan, USA --