From:
Lady Ariel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 08:30:38 -0500

Hi All,
        I'm sure you guys are getting quite sick of me by now. :) I just
have more questions about some things.  First of all, I'm wondering what
kind of vitamins I may be missing by doing  wheat/GF diet?  I ask this
because I've been trying to be very strict about being GF for the past few
weeks.   Well it seems when I lay down at night to go to bed, I'm not
getting enough oxygen (I have yawning spells - where I just HAVE to yawn).
I open my bedroom window for more air and all.  It's quite disconcerting.
Of course, there is the possibility that that is just pure allergies/hay
fever....however it didn't seem to be as bad when I was eating
wheat/gluten.  Coincindence, maybe...but I thought I would ask.  BTW, when
I say it didn't seem as bad when I was eating wheat/gluten, I never had
yawning "fits."

So, last night, I was really really craving bread something awful.  Due to
my baking disasters of late, I really haven't had anything like bread in
well over 3 weeks.  So I made a normal loaf of bread (yes, with white
flour).  I ate a small piece and sent the rest to work with my husband.
Has anyone else suffered cravings like this when trying to go GF?  I will
be back to my usual GF self today and hopefully from now on.  However,
this incident also leads me to believe I'm not getting some kind of
vitamins/minerals I should be anymore.  I'd really appreciate any
comments/advice.

Thanks.