From:
Deb Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 07:40:20 EDT

Greetings,

I looked through the archives and found that in August 2000, someone received
information from SlimFast that they could not guarantee that their product
was gluten free since they did not purchase the ingredients.

Has anyone been using SlimFast (liquid format) in recent weeks/months with no
gluten reactions?  If so, what flavors have you been using?  If you're not
using SlimFast but are drinking another diet type supplement drink, what is
it?  This past weekend, my sister-in-law had a can of the creamy chocolate
SlimFast and when I looked at the ingredient list, it looked to be okay with
the exception of "natural and artificial flavors"....which as we all know can
spell trouble for us at times.

Many thanks,

Deb