From:
"Judy C. Hettena Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 07:33:59 -0500

Wow-I'm panicked!  I've been following postings on Vitamin E and as a new
CD, I never realized this was an issue for concern.  I just opened my
cabinet and looked at all my Vitamin Shoppe vitamins and wondered how many
of them could contain Gluten?  The Vitamin E specificially didn't say
"wheat free", but didn't list any ingredients!  I've left a message with
the company to call me about this issue, but if any of you have any
experience with the GF status of the Vitamin Shoppe label products, please
let me know.

Judy Hettena Wright
Vermont