From:
Greg & Kate Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg & Kate Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 00:59:40 -0500

We will be making a trip from Oklahoma to Manassas, VA in June with our family of 7 all on a gfcf diet.  This will be the first trip we have made since beginning the diet 3 years ago.  Any advise on traveling would be greatly appreciated.  Anyone who has traveled through this way?  If so, any advise on places to eat on the way?  This will be a 2 week trip and we will be staying with family who somewhat understand the diet but probably not in this magnitude. We have one other celiac in the family who has paved the way. Maybe if I start planning now it won't be so stressful.

Kate Martin
http://katesceliac.blogspot.com