From:
Silver DarkSky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 11:47:06 EDT

How many of you go through moments, days, when you feel undone by the whole
label reading, chef quizzing, explaining to friends and relatives, ordeal?

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to eat at all.

After six weeks my DH still tells people I am allergic.  My in-laws think I'm
treating an ulcer and will be back to normal soon.  I'm tired of the whole
thing.

And the ingredients on products are daunting!  Even whipping cream had things
included that were on the forbidden list!  And I miss sour cream with my
chips.

I am cleaning out the cabinets today, throwing away things or donating them.
Some are GF but have been there a long time collecting bugs and dust.  At the
end of the day, my family will replace it with gluten filled things I can
only look at.

I don't know why this is such a big deal.  I have been vegetarian for a very
long time and cook meat for them.  I keep meat in the fridge and have no
problem watching them consume these things.

Do you have days like this?  Is there a twelve step program for me?  LOL.
Glutinanoin.  I am powerless.

By the way, I do not cheat, ever, but suspect I am making little blunders as
I climb the learning curb.

Can someone explain in 10 words or less the difference between intolerance
and allergy?

I'm sorry for dumping on you.  Thanks for any support you may have.  I'm
going to work on the kitchen.

Blessed Be!
Rev. Silver DarkSky ULC
<A HREF="http://www.tarotreadings.net">Life Cycle Tarot Counseling</A>