Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:11:25 -0400

It is with deepest sorrow we let you know that Bette Hagman, (The Gluten-Free Gourmet) has suffered a stroke and is recuperating in a local hospital. Her daughter will be coming to Seattle to be with her mother. Please keep Bette and her family in your prayers and thoughts.

All communication for Bette and her family should be sent in care of GIG. As we are given more information, we will keep you informed.

Emails for Bette: [log in to unmask]

Letters/Cards: Bette Hagman
C/O GIG
15110 - 10th Ave SW, Ste A