From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 19:03:24 -0400

I knew it could be done....using cornstarch in cookies. Those of you who
have been on this site for awhile know that I really dislike the texture
[and taste] of the gf flour mixes and prefer to use cornstarch in place
of ap whear flour [cup for cup] in baking.  I was just checking out the
shows and recipes of the Food Channel on WWW.FOODTV.COM...when I checked
out a weird sounding show on GOOD EATS.." Three Chips for Sister
Martha"...three kinds of choco chip cookies...thin, puffy and chewy.
The thin uses ap [reg] flour, the chewy uses bread flour, BUT THE PUFFY
USES GOOD OLE CORNSTARCH!!!! [and just cornstarch]    I can't give the
you the recipe due to copyright laws, you'll hyave to go there
yourself..

Ann