From:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:51:48 -0700

In light of the recent post about dental visits, I would like to know if
anyone has ever verified with the manufacturer of the gloves.

Is this another case of "we have no idea what the white powder is so just
avoid it" ?

I would like to know exactly what is used to powder the gloves. Has anyone
ever checked?

Can anyone help?

Janice in Alberta.
- I have no medical training, but I can read.