From:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:38:32 -0500

HI,

I am in need of taking medroxyprogesterone.  The generic for Prevara.  The pharmist I used did not call the company to find out the 'base' of Pregelantinized starch.  And of course things are closed right now.

This is made be the Barr Labs.

Just curious if anyone has taken this.  Won't probably find out an answer until tomorrow.

I have not found either of these listed on the GF Drugs list.

Thanks Diane