From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:01:43 -0800

Traditional Medicinals, on their website, writes the following about their
teas:
**
Do any of your teas contain gluten?

Celiac patients are advised to avoid food ingredients containing gluten
and/or its derivatives (e.g. gliadin). Certain grains such as barley, oat,
rye and wheat contain proteins that are composed of prolamins and/or
glutelins. None of Traditional Medicinals products contain any wheat or rye,
or their derivatives. The following four Traditional Medicinals products
contain barley grain or oat straw and therefore may contain some amount of
naturally occurring gliadin or gluten:

PMS Tea™

St. John's Good Mood™

****

It says there are four teas that have gluten ingredients, but they only list
two.  www.traditionalmedicinals.com

As far as when I asked about Soy Delicious, whether you all get sick from it
or not, all ten responses said people don't get sick from it.  One person
*may* have gotten sick from vanilla but they didn't really identify that
that's what it was tha tmade him sick.  I'm going to try it.

THANKS everyone for your help.

Joanna