From:
Paige Tschebykin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:35:46 -0400

Hi all.

I have been drinking my sodas without any thought to what goes into them.
(Maybe that's why I haven't felt very well lately, duh!!)  Anyway, does
anyone have a list of soda which are GF?  It may save me some time.

Also, I read the post about Tamarind Tree and I have tried to order from
Kinninick with no luck.  Does anyone have a list of ready to eat meals
(microwaveable) for this lady on the go?  With my lifestyle, they come in
very handy.

Thanks to all ahead of time.

Paige Tschebykin, Fort Wayne, IN