Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:34:02 -0500

HELLO there.
I am a brand new member. I have had 20 years of chronic health problems,
including digestive, joint and bone pain, migraines, and the past 6 years I
have been hit with a disabling and severe vertigo/dizziness disorder that
has just about taken over my life. Anyway....I had the anti-gliadin blood
test and it came back positive...34 i believe. They did a small bowle
biopsy which came out negative. I was sad at the time because the anti-
gliadin positive was the closest I have ever come to any clue or insight
into my multiple and chronic illness. At any rate, one doc suggested I do a
GF diet. I have been a 20 year vegetarian who does not digest corn or dairy
well although I do eat them at time. I have lived mostly on grains and now
I am faced with a serious dietary change.

Anyway, I dont want to make this too long....I have a lot to ask and say,
and inquire about, but wanted to atleast say hello. It seems that whatever
i eat causing bloating, gas, but I have never had diahrhea with this.

ALSO, quick question? Can someone recommend a GF antihistamine? I searched
the list but am too dizzy to review it all, as vertigo is severe. I believe
I read Zyrtec and ALlegra are okay.

Thanks and it is nice to have a place to come.....It is a brand new
world...i already miss my gluten, but am no stranger to complicated eating
regimens.
See ya
REDCAT