Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:38:38 -0500

Does anyone have recent information from the Walnut Acres organic foods company as to which of their products is GF? I've called their toll-free consumer info number several times and no one ever answers, except for a recorded message asking the caller to hold on for a representative. A few weeks ago, I held on for 25 minutes, and no one ever came on the line! I've held on several other times for as long as 15 minutes with the same lack of response. I also sent emails from their website ... no reply. Hmmmmm ... maybe I should take this as a sign to forget about buying their stuff! They obviously don't care much about customers, but I already have a few of their soups in my pantry and don't want to eat them until I know for sure.

I checked the archives but don't see anything vouching for them in the past few years.

Thanks,
Barrie in GA