From:
Debbie Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:55:24 -0500

We are proud to announce the opening of  our two stores in the Long Island area of New York called Get Healthy America.  We offer an extensive variety of gluten free products which we are constantly increasing. We carry a wonderful selection of baked goods, entrees, as well as bake mixes, bars, crackers, etc.  There are samples out daily to try and on Fridays we have a 10% discount on all gluten free items.

We look forward to welcoming all of you to our stores.
Debbie Cohen
Get Healthy America
516-931-1900 Plainview, NY

516-221-7800 Bellmore NY