From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:03:47 -0800

Last night (11/1) on Dateline NBC, there was a blurb on a promising cure
for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma.  As I understand it, that is the cancer that
celiacs are most susceptible to when not following a gf diet.  The name
of the substance sounded something like Bexstar or Decksar but they
never showed or spelled the name, only pronounced it.  I checked the
MSNBC website today for further information and found nothing.  Anybody
else watch Dateline and have information on this?  Seems that this is
data that should be placed in the archives should anyone need it.
Diane