From:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:33:59 -0700

Dear Listmates -
I learned something interesting today. I was looking online
for Derma E skin products at a big discount, and for Ecco Bella
products at a big discount.

I only buy if ingredients are stated. Some discount websites
showed Ecco Bella as having parabens in what I would use,
and some showed Derma E products as having wheat germ
oil and/or parabens.

The website I settled on had fresh stock, stating they order fresh stock from their distributor as needed, i.e. when people order. They also listed all ingredients, and it was the current ingredients list for Derma E products (that's what I was ordering from them).

They charged slightly more than websites that apparently were sending out old product from a warehouse, instead of product with recent ingredient changes that eliminates gluten and/or parabens, but the wait is worth it, and they still charge far less than local retail stores, even with flat-rate shipping on the whole order.

If anything you are buying online doesn't have an ingredients list, and if customer service won't read off the ingredients list when you call, then you may want to buy from someplace else. The best place is one that has all current ingredients stated online, and only sends current product.

The Derma E favorable changes were apparently recent, and probably the Ecco Bella as well.

-Vicki

*******
*******