From:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 09:49:10 -0400

Good morning!

I'm excited to be able to report another local article on celiac disease; written by Misti Crane, Dispatch Medical Reporter, it covers the basics and provides nice individual insight, as well as some of the websites we already know and use (I tried to give her the cream of the list).

Misti was great in working with us here in Columbus - she attended a meeting of The Gluten Free Gang (our local support group), talked to many of our members, and did a photo shoot with Sylvia Bower, one of our super-members.  This article is the first local coverage on CD in a number of years, so I'm hoping we'll be able to foster a loose-but-continuing relationship with the _Dispatch_.

The Dispatch has a website (www.dispatch.com), and the article can be viewed there, but requires registration (no charge):
http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.php?story=dispatch/news/news02/may02/1265629.html

... and I've already emailed Misti expressing our appreciation for helping us educate the central Ohio community on CD.

Cheers -

Terry Bradley (Mrs.)
The Gluten Free Gang
Columbus, OH, USA