From:
"K. McCullough" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. McCullough
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:51:57 -0800

For those who like Lemon Heads there is good news... they are GF! I hadn't seen them listed in any databases of GF foods so I thought I would let everyone know.
The following is the response I received from the company:

To: Whom it may Concern

From:  Tim Murphy

Date Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Subject: Gluten

Ferrara Pan Candy Manufactures candies that contain corn gluten.

No Ferrara Pan products contain wheat, oat, rye or barley.

No Ferrara Pan products are made from derivatives of wheat, oat, rye or barley.

No Ferrara Pan products are made with wheat, oat, rye or barley gluten.

No Ferrara Pan products are made on equipment that is also used to make a product that contains wheat, oat, rye or barley gluten.

No Ferrara Pan products are packed on equipment that is also used to pack a product that contains wheat, oat, rye or barley gluten

Tim Murphy

Vice President

Quality Control

Ferrara Pan Candy Company