Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:10:04 -0500

Howdy,

My vegan gluten-free chili is simmering (ask me for the recipe!) and my
little guys & I just finished a splendid salad of Mrs. Leeper's Corn
Spirals (cooked al dente), raddicio (sorta like cabbage taste with crunch
and texture of lettuce - mildly peppery), sauteed broccoli, carrots, and
garlic, topped with New Organics Roasted Garlic dressing and vegan
"parmesan"...here's the great news on the parmesan...it's gluten-free!
(and vegan!)

Love, Linda enjoying the fruits of my labors (literally!)

P.S.  Tomorrow it's pizza with two hunks of different brands of "mozarella"
that are gluten-free and vegan...I will report back!  Stay tuned...

==================

http://www.galaxyfoods.com/faq.html#7

Do you have gluten-free products suitable for celiacs?

   Our formagg, Veggie Slices, Soyco and Soymage products are gluten-free.
   The retail products that we manufacture which may not be suitable for
   celiacs, or those avoiding gluten, would be our Galaxy brand Sandwich
   Slices, our Oat Slices and Chunks and our Veggie Milk.  The Sandwich
   Slices contain wheat starch that is practically free of gluten.  The
   oat products contain oat gluten.  The Veggie Milk contains oat fiber
   and may not be suitable for celiacs.

================

http://www.galaxyfoods.com/soyco.html#6

DAIRY FREE
   Soymage Non-Dairy Vegan Products

   For consumers who are allergic to dairy products, specifically milk
   protein and/or are practicing a vegan lifestyle, Galaxy has formulated
   the best tasting dairy free cheese product line on the market -- Vegan
   Singles).  The Vegan line is completely dairy free, contains no animal
   fats and has no casein.  Soymage products are low fat or fat free,
   cholesterol free, lactose free, all natural and 100% dairy free.

   Vegan Singles individually Wrapped Sliced Cheese in Mozzarella and
   Yellow American Great on sandwiches!

   Vegan Chunk Cheese in Mozzarella, Cheddar, Jalapeno, and Italian Herb
   Use in salads or as an appetizer.

   Vegan Grated Parmesan
   Great topping for veggies or bread!

   Vegan Sour Cream
   Use in any recipe calling for sour cream or use in a vegetable dip.

   Vegan Cream Cheese
   Spread on your favorite bread, muffin or bagel!