From:
Lorraine Dowdle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 22:01:16 -0400

Dr. Horvath and Bill Elkus,

Thanks so much for your info. on breast milk.

I have a three month old infant.  I also just finished a 2 month gluten
challenge while breast feeding.  My infant was horribly colicky during the
challenge.  She screamed in pain about 22 hours per day.  Now that I'm back
off the gluten, she is a sweet little baby again.  I add my vote - that
gluten gets into the breast milk -  from a laymother's point of view.

Lorraine