Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 21:12:41 -0700

For the month of September, Mariposa is offering
10% off our biscotti ends & pieces.  These crunchy
pieces are just as delicious as whole biscotti,
and even better for snacking with small munching
sizes in every bag.  This sale is for online
purchases only.

Also, our seasonal pumpkin bread and cranberry
orange nut bread is coming soon.  We'll be making
these breads again starting in mid-September and
they'll both be available again on our website then.

Our bakeshop's anniversary party is happening
soon ...

Date:  Saturday, Sept 13th
Location: Telegraph Avenue in Oakland, CA
Time: noon-3pm

Festivities to include live music, free samples
of gluten-free sweets and savories, sparkling
champagne and a fantastic $1 GF beer tasting at
our neighboring business, The Wine Mine.  Greens
and New Grist will be sampled there from 12-2pm.
Do come visit if you are anywhere near the SF
Bay Area!

Thank you,

Patti

Mariposa Baking Company