From:
canan moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:16:30 -0500

Dear Listmembers

I have received 38 mails about my question on skin care products...
I can not respond individually; Thank you all for your precious time and
concern.

This is the sum. of results:

First of all drink 8-10 cups of PURE WATER daily and watch your nutrients!
(Means a healthy diet!)

Suave body lotion with alpha hydroxy

Noxema products

Aloe vera 80 moisturizing cream by Nature

Lac-Hydrin lotion by prescription

Alpha hydrox by AHA

Almay eye products

Oil of olay

Body shop body cream

All in one by avon

Yves rocher products

Diane Young products

Mary Kay cosmetics

Burts Bee's products

Zia Natural products

Neutragena sensitive skin moist. without SPF

All sensitive by Aveda

Pure vit. E oil

Pure virgine olive oil

Pure plain jojoba oil(wax) by NOW

Pure Rose hip seed oil by NOW

Retinol

Facial accupunture

Aloe vera pulp

Melalueca products

Elizabth Arden's products

Ceramide creams

Clinique products

Preparation H for eyes! (NO JOKE)

Check the archives

Check with   http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages/

PS: PLEASE CHECK THE GF status before using any of the products...

Thank again

Canan