Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:43:41 EST

We did it! We got all the basic information about the gluten-free diet on one
page. Visit our website at http://www.glutenfreeliving.com/ and click where
it says "Download Is it gluten free?" As long as you have acrobat, the guide
will pop up.

While you're there, NOTE OUR SPECIAL OFFER -- a free one-serving package of
Alti Plano Gold cereal, which is made from quinoa. Get two packages if you
subscribe for two years. This offer is good only until midnight November 2, so act
quickly.

We feel confident about our basic diet because we've done a lot of research
on individual ingredients. In fact, we guarantee that our information is the
most reliable information currently available.
    We believe the best way to find out if something is gluten free is to ask
the people who should know. Depending on the ingredient, that means we ask
food processors, scientists, the FDA, professional associations, individual
companies, etc. We go to as many sources as we need to in order to feel confident
that we've got it right. Then we put it all together in a way that makes it
easy to understand.

That's what you'll find in GLUTEN-FREE LIVING: well researched, reliable
information that will help you feel comfortable with the gluten-free diet.
Subscribe today. Join the thousands of celiacs who say they can't get along without
it.