From:
Simon Baigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Baigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 07:09:16 -0500

Subject: Fwd: Neuropathy Summary

To: [log in to unmask]

Neuropathy Summary

Thanks for the many responses and for letting me know I amnot alone in dealing with this.
Since posting, I have had a skin biopsy which confirmedsmall fiber neuropathy. I have to figure out next steps for both stopping theprocess and for pain relief.
Now that I know it is small fiber neuropathy any specificsuggestions on that would be appreciated.
Thanks again.

·     Reminder neuropathy can be part of auto-immunedisease
·     Info on www.theDr.com
·     Paleo diet helped
·     After testing, may want to try lyrica, neurotinor even muscle relaxer
·     B12 deficiency
·     May need Immunomodulatory agents (intravenousimmunoglobulin or infliximab)
·     Cause-may be other food sensitivities
·     Added B6=100mg
·     Use mind control
·     Voltran gel and cymbalta
·     For some, neuropathy symptoms disappeared aftergoing GF
·     Try Chiropractic
·     Metallic taste-from fillings? From allergies?From cookware? Pesticides?
·     Take Magnesium, B12 and Vit D
·     Thyroid deficiency –Take Woman to Woman herbalsupplement and T-balance
·     Cause-Blood sugar dysregulation
·     Check out-Wheatbellyblog.com
·     Check out-www.theglutenfile.com
·     homeopathy may help
·     fluorinated water may be responsible
·     try Physical therapy-the Mckenzie Method

*******
*******