From:
walt-judy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
walt-judy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:19:36 -0500

Hi Everyone:

I have a question I want to throw out there.  Does anyone have a problem =
with swallowing at times.  I know when I was first diagnosed last =
September that was one of the things the doctor asked me and I did have =
problems.  Had to take pills with applesauce to get them down.  I now =
can take my pills with water but sometimes my throat feels funny, I have =
to clear it all the time and it is embarrassing when I am out.  Any =
advise on this strange problem.Sometimes it just feels a little =
constricted, pretty weird.  Health wise I have been doing great, gained =
all my weight back, never even had a cold all winter and generally feel =
good.  I do feel fatigued more than usual but I think I am just getting =
old.  Almost ready to retire except I am too active and think I would be =
bored. =20

Thanks    =20
Stay Healthy

Judy=20