CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann DeLong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 00:29:19 -0800

News flash for Accu-Chek Advantage & Complete Users....

Roche Diagnostics/Boehringer Mannheim Corp has released a new test strip
called the COMFORT CURVE

It's similar to the same size as the old test strip, but different in
the it has a curve cut in the middle (to press your finger to the side
of the strip) & now does the following.....

I went to our mall this weekend where they had a booth for diabetics and
found what you are talking about.  I signed up to receive 20 free to try, she
demonstrated how they work and I can't wait to get them.  This way you don't
need to use so much on the strip and I really think this will be much easier
as well.

Ann