CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heather Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:05:21 -0600

The shape of your eyeball (ok, not very scientific - I'm not sure what part
exactly) changes depending on your bloodsugar level.  You should always get
your prescription determined when your sugar is at a "normal" level - and
not wear them (contacts) when your sugar is high.

Heather Cannon ( [log in to unmask] )
Internet Systems Administrator
American Marketing Association
http://www.ama.org/