CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joanne E Hameister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 07:03:31 -0500

I am a lurker, also, but I do it on behalf of several people in my group
who are  celiac-diabetics and share your list with them.  Fran, you might
want to suggest to the celiac group leaders that someone in their groups
do the same, particularly if the leader is not a diabetic.

The purpose of this list is to share ideas and invite some answers.  But
a valid, valuable function is the sharing of information and that might
not show up on the activity of the list.

Joanne Hameister
East Aurora, NY (outside Buffalo)