CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joan Gosnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac-Diabetes Support List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:26:45 -0500

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 8 years ago and found out I had type 2
Diabetes four years ago.  I'm also lactose intolerent (sometimes it seems
worse than others). Thanks for asking. I wouldn't worry about having to use
insulin at this point if I were you but I would watch my diet carefully
especially going easy on sweets and fats and rich food and getting lots of
exercise.