CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann DeLong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 10:32:32 -0800

Hi Ann,

I haven't used a bread machine for this but I have made bread without sugar.
In The Laurel's Kitchen Bread Book she discusses this very thing.  (pg 385)
We use sweeteners for taste.

Do you have the name of the author too?  I look up books on amazon books and
they will give me a discount.  Plus my oldest daughter works for the library
and can see if they have it for me.  My bread came out small and hard again,
and I was told you can't use sweetners like equal.  I would much rather eat
my own bread, any help you can give me would be great!  My bread machine is a
Hitachi 201

Ann(Oregon) SB