CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann DeLong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:40:12 -0800

Hi--my name is Mary Jackson.  I have a daughter who has been diabetic
her entire life.  She is 14 years old.  I want to ask a couple of questions.
Has anyone taken an anti-transglutaminase test, and is anyone familiar with
Alpha Nutrition or any comparable regimes?

Hi Mary,

I don't know anything about it but any type of vitmains would be great and help
you to keep your immune system up. As a diabetics our immune systems are really
bad and we need all the help we can get.   I take vitamins that are in liquid
form and feel great!    I take a blend of Echinacea, goldenseal, astragalus,
royal jelly, pau d' arco, barley juice, shitake, and suma all in one tablespoon
every morning along with the rest of my vitamins. It has helped to build up my
immune system and I have managed to avoid colds for over two years now. The flu
bug that was going around tried to get a hold of me, so I just doubled up with
this and ended up fighting it off.

Ann