CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Frandano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac-Diabetes Support List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:52:28 -0500

Hi all of you who responded to my plea a few weeks ago I just want to let you know Jay started the pump this weeK !!! Thank you everyone who gave him the support he needed. We just started on insuklin Tuesday so we definitlly need to fine tune (yesterday he could not get below 200-uuggghh) but the nurse educator said thats to be expected any helpful hints? Also my mother made Jay the BEST gluten free bread last week (lots of trial and error) Once she gives me the recipe I'll forward to you all it is an oven baked bread not machine. Thanks again to all and I'll keep in touch with our progress
Sandy Frandano, NJ