CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fran Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 13:07:04 -0800

Ann wrote:  I take vitamins that are in liquid form and feel great!  I take a
blend of Echinacea, goldenseal, astragalus, royal jelly, pau d' arco, barley
juice, shitake, and suma all in one tablespoon every morning along with the
rest of my vitamins.  <snip>

Hi Ann~ As I mentioned before, this list is for those with the combo of
Celiac Sprue AND diabetes. Barley juice would not be allowed in the
celiac, medically required diet.

Fran