CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:39:31 -0800

Calling All Diabetics....time to plan your trip to RENO.
May 16 &17 are the dates for this years RENO gathering of the fun
folks...it's a time for diabetics from all the lists to meet each other
face to face, compare diets, pens, pumps and poker strategy.
Some of us will be arriving early to do a day of sight seeing in the
Tahoe area, some will be staying later for that reason and all will be
getting together at Natalies place for dinner on Saturday.
So as to not inundate the lists,  for information **PLEASE POST
DIRECTLY** to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
put RENO in subject line
thanks...your RENO committee
Natalie, Bob , Diana and elle

==========
mailto:[log in to unmask]  (organizer and general cheerleader)
mailto:[log in to unmask]  (our hostess in Reno)
mailto:[log in to unmask]  (the voice of experience and tour
coordinator)
mailto:[log in to unmask]   (ride and roomie coordinator)
If you are looking for a ride, have a ride to offer..are looking for a
roomie or have an extra bed in your room, Bob Holzman is the man to
contact.
Hi all you really fun people..are ya getting excited?
It's getting to be time to seriously consider booking those rooms.  I
have called the three hotels in the complex/circus circus, el dorado and
silver legacy/ and because we are not arriving and leaving as a group we
do not qualify for a group discount.  I have a call in to the convention
manager at silver legacy to appeal and will know more next week.
Meanwhile here are some url's to check out for internet reservations.  I
could not find one for the El Dorado..if anyone does please email it to
me and I'll include it on the next post.
I am also including the Southwest Airlines url..their vacation
reservation guide gave me a pretty good price for air fare and room.
Remember, if you have a ride to offer, are looking to connect with a ride
or want to share a room, email BOB and he will coordinate.
If you have ideas about things to do, tell Diana.
If you want to help with Saturdays dinner, contact Natalie,
If you want off this list, tell elle.

http://www.silverlegacy.com/index2.html
http://www.circusreno.com/home.htm
http://www.swavacations.com/destin/rno/rno.htm
=========

Small addendum to elle's post -- she's doing a FANTASTIC job as
cheerleader and general organizer!

When you get here -- my phone number is (702) 746-0204, and my address
is 735 Stoker Ave.  I'm not far from downtown where most of you are
staying.

I figure my house will serve as communications central, and also
hang-out for people who just wanna sit around and chat and be homey and
comfortable -- I'll have coffee and tea at all times (If I learn how to
use the coffee maker, that is,)
and snackies, and chairs! But the floor is comfortable too! :)

I'm really looking forward to it!!!!

Smiles,

Humble BOOoid
Type Weird, MI 4x per day, 3 H^Òs and an N, by pen for 3 1/2 years.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

                      Can YOU find the ugly duckling?

--
STONE and SPEAR
ATKINS-NEW * CELIAC-DIABETES * LOWCARB-LIST * LC-DIABETES * PALEOFOOD