CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 19:04:15 -0800

Hi--my name is Mary Jackson.  I have a daughter who has been diabetic
her entire life.  She is 14 years old.  I want to ask a couple of
questions.  Has anyone taken an anti-transglutaminase test, and is
anyone familiar with Alpha Nutrition or any comparable regimes?
http://www.nutramed.com/alpha/alphaceliac.htm

I haven't examined the ingredients, the cost, etc.  Mary