CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Teresa Van Nuland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Van Nuland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:35:38 -0500

Hello.

Received this site to advocate for the diabetic students.  It will go directly to the person who is wanting to convince (nationally) that school personnel can *not* assist diabetic students with their needs.

https://secure2.convio.net/adap/site/Advocacy?id=412

The website allows you to send (or adapt) a template letter. Please do this now - it only takes a moment!

As a Mother who was initially denied diabetic care of her child in the school (and eventually in the daycare), I understand the need to continue the fight for rights of our children.  Please act now, and forward this email to your family, friends and others who share our interest or wish to support our children.

Regards,
Teresa